Wednesday, March 6, 2013







   I enjoyed  dinner at my "third momma's" haus.  I love her cheddar biscuits. She also had one of my favorites: broccoli cornbread.  Of course, I devoured a whole triangle of the moist, nutritious bread.  The white bean soup that she prepared was given "ten thumbs up" by my hungry palate. '
   For new news, and an exciting story to tell, my middle dochder, Jessica, is pregnant. Her and her husband plan on getting a bigger place to allow more room for their Blessing.  You can see the happy momma in the photo above, snapped at Cracker Barrel, where we were celebrating.  This will make five grandchildren for me, and I want lots!!! 
   Well, it's back to the writing screen, where I am working on cranking out more volumes to Single in Indiana, Whoopie Pie Bakers, and Amish Blizzards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment