Thursday, March 21, 2013

Quick Tuna Gems












   I hope that this afternoon finds you well and snuggled up to a good romance book if you are off work. If not, I hope you're almost done at the office so that you can run home, grab a hot mug of hot chocolate and a good Amish Romance book. I had a late lunch today. I call the quick, fun-to-eat  snacks, "Tuna Gems," because I like to serve them on colored rocks for late-evening parties. All you need is tuna, Miracle Whip, paprika, garlic powder, ground black pepper, and a touch of sea salt. I use one 8-ounce can of tuna and 1/8 teaspoon of all seasoning except the sea salt.  Depending on my mood, I use between 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup Miracle Whip and 1/4 to 1/2 cup diced onion. Garnish with a sprinkle of paprika! Try the Tuna Gems at your next party!



   As far as books, My Heaven Driven and Whoopie Pie Bakers series are out. They each have between six to eight short-story volumes. Check them out on Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment